Wednesday 14 November 2012

Obsessed with Grace (Kelly)

I was recently looking through old photographs of Hollywood's stars and came across the famously composed (in terms of both mind and appearance) Grace Kelly. Her incredible calmness and poise is inspiring. You would think that a woman's mood shifts up and down constantly but Grace is consistently charming throughout. Every single ensemble that Kelly wears has turned into a staple piece we look for. For instance, it was hardly a coincidence that I began a frantic search party for little white gloves after seeing Grace as the charming Liza in Rear Window. What fascinates me about this beauty is that there is nothing annoying about her perfection (the famous words of Julia Roberts in My Best Friend's Wedding). The Hermes Kelly bag, the luxurious fur coats, ladylike hats and of course, the little white gloves truly prove her to be a timeless style icon. She has become my favourite (and this conclusion has stemmed from my hours of surfing the web to find more and more photos of her)!

**I do not own the photo below 

the Kelly bag, the fur coat and the little white gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment